Friday, December 4, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!

The Christmas season has officially begun!

Beau and I are decorating our home tonight for the holidays... something that I have been looking forward to doing with him for quite some time now. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! I know Beau is excited too, although he contains himself much better than I do. :) Here are our festive plans for the evening:

1.Dinner at Olive Garden
2.Then, next door to Home Depot to find our tree!
3.Next, to Hobby Lobby to buy decorations and lights
4.Home to put up the tree, decorate, bake Christmas cookies and watch "White Christmas"

Then, on Saturday while Beau is at work I plan on making a wreath for our door and making a centerpiece for our table! Oh, and doing a little bit of Christmas shopping (but don't tell Beau!). I'll be posting pictures to share with all of you after our apartment is decorated. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and enjoy the cold winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment